I Love 5!

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

5 is such a great age! For the record, I have enjoyed every age my kids have been, but I am particularly enjoying Gabriel at age 5. Not only has he reached many milestones at 5, but he's also grown into himself a bit. Anyone that knew him and our struggles with him at 4 will know what I mean. Here are a few of the milestones he's hit at 5...

*Learned how to swim
*Learned to ride a bike without training wheels
*Went to preschool with NO PROBLEM
*Learned to buckle his own seatbelt (all you mommies out there know how HUGE this is)
*Started reading (very basically, but still)
*Became much more obedient and responsive to consequences (again, I'm not talking perfection, but we've seen MAJOR growth)

I've also loved watching his imagination grow. Right now he is particularly fond of becoming new characters...some conventional (like Superman) others are more a product of his own imagination and the dress-up clothes we have on hand (see below).

Enjoy!






1 comments:

Rhonda March 16, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

You forgot, learned how to express his anger in an artistic way! hehe

I LOVE the last costume. That one needs a name. hmmmmm.
Glad to hear the Drs. report. We're praying he's completely well very quickly.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP